It’s Time For Summer!
The summer months are soon approaching and it’s time to start making plans for our little toddlers. Toddlers can be very active at the age of two so it’s a good idea to have toys that will keep them occupied and their minds growing. But let’s get them out of the house and into the sun. Here are 3 awesome summer outdoor toddler toys that are sure to keep your kids playing.
We all know how hard it can be to keep toddlers busy during the summer. If they aren’t in daycare then they are home and restless looking for things to keep them busy. For stay at home moms that are looking for something to keep their little ones busy during the summer days, I have found the perfect toys just for that.
Imagine being able to relax outside with a good book and a glass of ice-cold lemonade on your lawn chair as you toddler plays the day away. It sounds good, right? Almost too good? Well, with these next 3 toys, you can be sure that your toddler will be plenty busy and not looking to go inside any time soon.
Here Are My Top 3 Outdoor Toddler Toys
#1 Step2 All Around Playtime Patio with Canopy Playhouse
Where to Buy: Amazon
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
Product Dimensions: 47.5 x 47.5 x 60 inches
Item Weight: 40 pounds
Recommended Age: 24 months – 8 years
What I love about this playtime patio is the number of things that are here for kids to play with. This isn’t just for one kid, this is the perfect set up for those play dates that give you time to mingle with adults your own age as well.
Playtime Patio Highlights:
- Open pavilion-style design is a perfect outdoor playhouse for fun in the sun
- Includes kid’s kitchen and Grill with sink and a swivel faucet that allows kids to “Grill up” their favorites meals
- Sand and water play area features several accessories and lid for splish-splash water fun
- Snack table features an included dish set for playing kitchen or creating a lemonade stand.
- Spacious interior and high canopy playhouse that offers plenty of room for social, interactive, and role-play
#2 Funphix 199 Piece Construction Toy Set – Building Play Structure
Where to Buy: Amazon
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Product Dimensions: Varies (Package dimensions: 17.8 x 17.4 x 17.2 inches)
Item Weight: 34.5 pounds (shipping weight)
Recommended Age: 24 months – 12 years
If you are a parent who loves to build things with your kids then this one is for you. This play structure comes in 199 pieces and you can design and build your play structure the way you want it. It’s a great learning tool for kids and encourages them to use their imagination. This is also a great toy for multiple kids as it teaches them how to work together and play together.
Spend hours together building the perfect play structure and keep them busy through those summer months. Endless play when reconstructing and playing again and again.
Funphix Construction Toy Highlights:
- Gives your kids endless enjoyment by playing with the fun structure they built on their own!
- Encourages creative thinking, teamwork ability, motor skills, and ultimately endless hours of imaginative play.
- More shapes, more designs. You are getting a total of 199 pieces, including connectors, tubes, panels, keys, screws and panel screws, so the designs are limited only by your imagination.
- You can expand on your collection by adding on additional Funphix sets.
- It’s the perfect way for parents and grandparents to spend time with their kids.
- Premium construction. Our kid’s educational toys are made with quality and safety in mind. The components are made of very durable, thermoplastic materials guaranteed for years of use and are perfect for both indoors and outdoors.
- The structures can hold a capacity weight of up to 110 lbs. to play on it.
- Super easy to assemble and disassemble. A comprehensive instruction manual which outlines the basic assemblies/fun structures and safety warnings is included with every builder toys set.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. Your purchase is backed by 2-year warranty.
#3 Fantasy Castle Inflatable Play Center by Intex
Where to Buy: Amazon
Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Product Dimensions: 73″ L x 60″W x 42″H (inflated)
Item Weight: 10.45 pounds
Recommended Age: 24 months – 3 years
How much fun would it be to let the toddlers blow off some house time to play in the water. If you’re anything like me, but I don’t enjoy taking my kid to community pools. They are often overcrowded and don’t feel safe. I would much rather enjoy spending some one on one time with my little guy in the back yard as we play in the water and keep cool.
- Fantasy Castle Inflatable Play Center Highlights:
- A soft slide with a landing pad allows you to slide and splash into the
- Plugging a garden hose into the Dragon Bop Bag sprayer will send water cascading across the pool.
- An inflatable lance & shield are included for lots of imaginative play in the castle
- A drain plug is included for convenience
- Water capacity: 47 gallons (51/2″” of wall height)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 178 lbs.
- Includes: Built-in water sprayer; Inflatable lance & shield; Water slide and soft-landing mat; Drain plug; Repair patch
These are some awesome toys whether alone or all together to keep you little one basking in the sunshine and having a blast all summer long. I know I love to be outdoors and so does my son so these are the perfect toys to keep both of us busy in those upcoming summer months.
How do you feel about these summer toys for your toddler? Is there another awesome toy you would like to recommend? I would love to hear your feedback, please drop a comment below and I’ll get back to you. Thanks for reading my latest post.