Welcome to Mommy Central, A place for moms. This Page is just for you. There are links for things that could be helpful to you on your journey though motherhood, and a letter of thanks from me.
Being a mother is such a blessing and we are lucky to have such beautiful babies. Every day, we get to spend our time with amazing little people. They bring such joy and happiness into our hearts and we are forever thankful for bringing them into this world.
There are plenty of resources available to help ease the stress that comes with motherhood, after all, we want all of our attention to benefit our little bundle of joy and we don’t want to stress about things if we don’t need to. This includes a free breast pump, help with postpartum depression, and simple things that can help.
One of the biggest expenses for a beginning mother is formula. Well, WIC is there to help.
WIC is a good resource for pregnant woman and more and could help to eliminate some of the cost of formula and food for you and your baby. This service is primarily for:
- Pregnant women (through pregnancy and up to 6 weeks after birth or after pregnancy ends).
- Breastfeeding women (up to infant’s 1st birthday)
- Nonbreastfeeding postpartum women (up to 6 months after the birth of an infant or after pregnancy ends)
- Infants (up to 1st birthday). WIC serves 53 percent of all infants born in the United States.
- Children up to their 5th birthday.
Take a look at the links below for simple tips and products that can help mommy hood be a little easier, and thanks again for visiting my site.
If you have experiences you want to share, questions, or just want to say hello, please feel free to leave a comment below. I look forward to hearing from you.